1.75mm PETG Nylon 3d Printer Filament
PETG (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is modified compound based on PET. PETG adds cyclohexane dimethanol (CHDM) to the polymer backbone in place of ethylene glycol, resulting to much larger (6 additional carbon atoms) than the ethylene glycol unit it replaces, it does not fit in with the neighboring chains the way an ethylene glycol unit would. This interferes with crystallization and lowers the polymer's melting temperature. PETG is a clear amorphous thermoplastic that can be injection molded, sheet extruded or extruded as filament for 3D printing. It can be colored during processing.
1. 100% pure material:
Reject any recycled or regrind raw material.
2. 1st test by inspector before mass production:
Ensure each batch raw materials suitable for printing.
3. 2nd test by laser to automatically monitor diameter in real time:
If beyond torrence, alarm rings and workers disposal unqualified filament at once.
4. 3rd test by inspector for diameter before packing:
Diameter of each roll is manually tested by vernier.
5. Moisture proof: each filament is sealed with one vacuumed bag and a desiccant inside to keep filaments dry.
6. Paper box and carton to avoid unexpected damage in shipping.
7. 4th test by inspector for package quality before delivery.
8. RoHS 2.0 certificate:
Test results of Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent chromium, PBBs, PBDEs and Phthalates such as DEHP, BBP, DBP and DIBP comply with limits as set by RoHS 2.0 (EU) 2015/863 amending Annex II to Directive 2011/65/EU.