Most materials currently used in 3D printing are plastics. PLA and ABS plastic is by far the most common materials.
The features as below:
(1) High strength, good toughness;
(2) Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, save money;
(3) Cost-effective, can be processed in wide range temperature;
(4) ABS softer than PLA;
(5) Diameter of 3.0/1.75mm, variations + /-0.1mm,roundness +/-0.05mm;
(6) 1 kg /plastic spool packaging, can be automatic feed;
(7) To be applied to a variety of 3D printer, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
(8) No Bubble 3d printing plastic filament
Our 1.75mm PLA 3D printer filament were tested and stirctly inspected, by our QC team and after five years market inspection to be sure to work with all of the FDM 3D printers in the market. Belive us!
Storage: Store in an Vacuum blister or bag at indoor temperature. PLA will absorb moisture; thereby affecting the dimensional tolerances of your 3D printer filament. Use airtight storage containers, vacuum blister, buckets, or zip lock bags to keep the material free from humidity.
1. Excellent quality ( raw materials imported and then modified)
2. Smaller diameter tolerance and roundness, usually +/-0.02mm
3. Wonderful colors ( our colors are more bright than others)
4. Fast delivery ( we have 100kg/color for stock)
5. Reasonable prices ( we want to establish long-term cooperations with customers)
6. Beautiful package (vaccum packed with desiccant, and small carton for each spool)
Above is the reason why you choose us!
Q1. What is your company product?
A: Our main product ranges cover 3D printer, 3D printer accessories, 3D printer mainboard, 3D printer filament etc, with good quality and factory direct price.
Q2. What is the MOQ?
A:Any quantity for a trial order is accept, but for OEM service, the MOQ is 200 pcs for each model.
Q3. Could you provide sample?
A: Yes, we can offer the sample, but you should pay for the freight.Within 1-3 days we will send the sample to you, after payment .
Q5: Could you accept OEM/ODM?
A: Yes, no problem. You need to provide your LOGO and meet the custimized quantity.
Q5. Which kind of payment will be better?
A: T/T, West Union,PalPay etc.