ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is considered to be the second easiest material to work with when you start 3D printing. ABS is an engineering polymer commonly used to produce car bumpers due to its toughness and strength. It’s also the stuff that Lego blocks are made of…tough enough but safe enough for the kids to handle!
Please note however, consideration must be made when printing larger objects – thermal stress can cause ABS to warp as the part cools.
ABS is suitable to make light, rigid, moulded products with good shock absorbance and wear resistance.
ABS is available in white, black, red, blue, yellow and green colours and has a matte appearance.
3mm Filament Diameter (Actual diameter 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm)
Why choose us?
1. Excellent quality ( raw materials imported and then modified)
2. Smaller diameter tolerance and roundness, usually +/-0.02mm
3. Wonderful colors ( our colors are more bright than others)
4. Fast delivery ( we have 100kg/color for stock)
5. Reasonable prices ( we want to establish long-term cooperations with customers)
6. Beautiful package (vaccum packed with desiccant, and small carton for each spool)
7. OEM allowed. (we can print your desgined sticker and print logo on the cartons)
8. Free samples provided.(not for freight).
We have 26 common colors keep in stock: